Freedom of speech on
social media by Andrew Attenborough
There are so many communities that live online and in many
open chat rooms and talk about doing horrible scenes and events but authorities
are not after them or there posts.
Social media is a tool that can be used by others or inform
others for good communication and to talk openly about views and opinions. But
some posts have caused so much harm to others and publicans of books and other
media materiel. Makes us think about our freedoms of being able to contact with
others online and share with friends and family.
I think about the future and what countries will try to control
all media or journalists who come out about what is going on in their countries
and what steps or course of action must they take to stop violence mass genocide
and deaths.
I’m not an expert on social media or on trends or posts but I
do post a lot of content online for free and for others to view but this blog
is for film.
Comments
Post a Comment